Charging OP-1 with wall charger

Hi. New owner here. If I plug my OP-1 with the mac and is tured off, the leds for charging moves.

If I plug the OP-1 with something else into the wall, say a phone charger, all light light up then goes off and all is black on the charging led indicators. Is that normal?

If it’s fully charged, I guess?

There are a lot of people having problem with the battery indicators. Mine just switchs on and off randomly. Sometimes they light up and then turn off and stay off and sometimes the light moves, get off and then it moves again… I think as long as your op-1 charges everything is “normal”.

There are a lot of people having problem with the battery indicators. Mine just switchs on and off randomly. Sometimes they light up and then turn off and stay off and sometimes the light moves, get off and then it moves again... I think as long as your op-1 charges everything is "normal".

Agreed. Sometimes the lights animate but sometimes not, but it always seems to charge. Just a wee glitch.

same here. battery indicator is doesn´t say anything about the battery status. neither the remaining juice nor if its charging or not to whatever…

curious though, why this hasn´t been fixed in an update, since i have this issue from day 1…

Chiming in 7 years later to say my OP-1 has been on a known good charger capable of 5v/3a for about 20 hrs now and and the lights are still sequencing away

I am charging it from just above blinking low LED, I had it plugged into my PC for about 20 min last night before plugging it into a Samsung “fast charger” and going to bed, around 12:30 AM. It is now 8:46 pm (20:46 rest of the world time?)

Edit: I turned it on after reading that it’s advised to power cycle during charging. It’s at 2 LED after 22hrs lmao :upside_down_face:. Guess I should just unplug it and try the calibration process when I get back from from my trip. Don’t wanna kill the damn thing

Re-edit: the lights were out when I went to check on it, but it’s at 3 bars lol.