Sammyjams Live Set (sort of)

Even after testing at home, my attempts to record a live set using a Zoom H4 failed for some reason. @virtualflannel , you told me it would happen! Good thing I recorded a ton of my rehearsals for the show. Here’s the last one. I used all 3 POs running into a 4ch passive mixer, then into the OP1. Oh, and Synckontrol split to each PO. Check it out and download if you enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/sammyjams/melt-october-2015-live-set-rehearsal

awesome!

Great stuff sammyjams! So you used the OP-1 as the final step in the signal path for the master effects? Interesting, have to try a similar setup.

Great stuff sammyjams! So you used the OP-1 as the final step in the signal path for the master effects? Interesting, have to try a similar setup.

Exactly correct. Of course, it can be a perilous set up with the potential to fuck up pretty bad in a live setting. But I practiced A LOT : )

Very cool man, blending to the PO’s so you can switch to the next song on the OP worked pretty smooth! Starting off by switching stations on the radio was brilliant!!! Too bad the recording of the actual show didn’t work. It’s tough, when you are so focused just on making the actual show good,the recording part seems hasty in the moment. Having another friend who also knows what he’s doing to handle recording would be nice!