NEW OP-1 Pocket Operator sync breakouts available NOW!

Get ‘em while they’re HOT :slight_smile: A little breakout adapter for sync, it allows for mono audio to appear on both channels of a TRS cable £10GBP plus postage, £3UK or £9 rest of world, if you were thinking of grabbing one of my mixers then I can combine postage as these adapters are very light.
Brief demo here:
https://instagram.com/p/BenMWPID_wO/

Picture

Great timing with new PO launch. I’ll take 2… Sent PM

It’s not appearent for me how it works from the instagram post. A video showing how to sync po’s and op-1 would be nice. I’m interested

@PLNB PM’d :slight_smile:
@Fattigman basically it breaks out the POsync from the OP1 audio, and allows you to link the mono so that it comes out both channels. I should make a video showing use and explaining it a bit better, hopefully will have time in the next few days.

Please do make a longer vid showing use and explanation!

I’m interested too, but not sure what this buys you beyond a splitter cable. New to POs and looking for different ways I can hook them up.

After searching in vain for a male 3.5mm to dual male 3.5mm splitter/breakout cable, I have newfound understanding for the splitter being offered here. Might have to pick some up.

Is the main use for this to regain stereo while still being able to POSync your device(s)? (i.e. 1 TRS cable with audio and pulse goes in to a Pocket Operator and out to a mixer, and 1 TRS with audio only (thanks to your adapter) goes in to mixer as well). Is this the main use, or am I thinking about it incorrectly?

Also, @darenager what mixers do you currently have available?

Thanks!

These look great, instead of ordering the PO’s I was going to I figured the money best to go towards the Digitakt I want to get. If I did get those PO’s I would’ve grabbed some of these tho.

Quick update, I’m just waiting on parts to arrive and then I’ll be making another batch and I’ll do a tutorial with details covering usage, the parts should be here Monday or Tuesday, sorry for the delay.

After searching in vain for a male 3.5mm to dual male 3.5mm splitter/breakout cable, I have newfound understanding for the splitter being offered here. Might have to pick some up.

I understand this works as well: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DJCable--griffin-dj-cable-split-output-cable-for-ios

Yes but more expensive, no way to easily tell which is sync and which is audio, no dual channel audio, made by a large company in China and zero interest or support for Pocket Operators, other than all that exactly the same!

Yes but more expensive, no way to easily tell which is sync and which is audio, no dual channel audio, made by a large company in China and zero interest or support for Pocket Operators, other than all that exactly the same!

It is labeled, but yes you are right, these are meant for something else and it’s not part of our community!

There are lots of those kind of cables available, and probably for a fair bit less, my breakout is purpose designed for Pocket Operators and OP1, which this thread is about.

Quick update, I’m just waiting on parts to arrive and then I’ll be making another batch and I’ll do a tutorial with details covering usage, the parts should be here Monday or Tuesday, sorry for the delay.

Looking forward to that video! Btw, emailed you about all of this, too.

Hi @darenager
Any of these still going?

Yes still have these in stock :slight_smile:

Cool!
I’m so new to PayPal (-just made my first eBay sale).
How do I pay you?

Any mixers for sale too?